CLASSIFICATION OF MOTOR VEHICLE LICENSE
Class DA – Auto Transmission without clutch Pedal unladen weight not exceeding 3500kg
Class D – Manual Transmission unladen weight not exceeding 3500kg
II. AUTOMATIC vs. MANUAL
Why Manual transmission
III. COURSE OUTLINE
Theory – (6h)
Learning Drivince License (LDL)
Practical Driving (15.5h)
Trial Exam (QTI) – 30 Minutes
JPJ Practical Test
Probationary Driving License (PDL)
IV. ENROLLMENT PRE-REQUISITE
- 17 years old and above (based on date of birth)
- Physically and mentally fit
- Must not have any problems on eyesight and colour blindness test
- Must not have any summons or suspension from PDRM & JPJ
- Identity card or passport (foreigner only)
- 3 recent license size photos (white background)
- Valid employment pass, student pass, work permit & dependent’s pass (foreigner only)
COURSE DAY TIME
Theoretical Driving Safety Course 6 hours Wednesday, Saturday, Sunday 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Theory Test (Road Laws and Defensive Driving) Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday Except Friday & Public Holiday 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Practical Training Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
1:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Trial Exam (QTI) Saturday, Sunday, Monday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Practical JPJ Test Tuesday 8:00 a.m.