Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the eligibility to obtain a driving license?
- For Class B (Above 500 cc) or Class B2 (below 250 cc), the minimum age for applicant must be at least 16 years old
- For Class D (Manual Transmission) or Class DA (Auto Transmission), the minimum age must be at least 17 years old
- For physical requirement, the applicant must have clear vision up to 23 meters and must not be colour blind
2. What is the eligibility for disable person (OKU) to obtain a driving license?
- For age & physical requirement, the terms for disable person same as above “1. What is the eligibility to obtain a driving license?”
- The applicant must submit a form “Borang Pemeriksaan Perubatan” examination form which has been approved by the medical officer from A Government/Public Health Clinic which registered under Malaysia Ministry of Health
3. If I’m not Malaysian. What is the requirement to obtain a license?
- For age & physical requirement, the terms for foreign applicant same as Malaysian applicant, see above “1. What is the eligibility to obtain a driving license?”
- Foreign applicant must have a least valid passport and visa is valid at least for the next 6 months (Student Visa, Working Visa or Dependent Visa)
4. Can we get the course outline in more details?
5. How long does the L license last?
- The Learning Driving License (LDL) is issued for a period of 3 months and it can be renewed for a period of 3 months up to maximum period of 2 years from the date of issued at first
6. I already possess a bike license (B2) and wish to apply for Car license (D or DA), what is the procedure to obtain that license?
- Applicant holding a valid driving license (PDL or CDL) and wish to apply another class of license. The applicant must attend the KPP 01 (Theoretical Course) and Theory Exam and all other practical trainings and test for the class that he / she wish to apply.
7. I already possess a bike license (B2) and wish to apply for Class B, what is the procedure to obtain that license?
- Applicant must apply a new Learning Driving License at nearest JPJ office for Class B only. The applicant must attend all practical trainings and test for the class B license.
8. What is the proper attire /dress code to attend the course?
- Applicant must wear collar T-shirt, long pant and sneakers
9. What are the document needed during practical training and test?
- An original MyKad or Passport (Foreigner) & Original & Valid Learning Driving License
10. Do you provide transport or pick up service?
- Yes, we provide shuttle service from our branches only
11. What is your refund policy?
- Please refer to the Terms & Conditions